3 reasons why

Assalamualaikum and good evening.

[credit]

It has been so awkward to return back writing in a blog. I am very sure that the last time I've been writing for a blog was like 2 years ago. I am not someone who writes in a daily basis and I'm more a talking person than a writer. Obviously duh, why should I write when I can talk confidently in front of people. Plus, I am a public speaker so talking is a no problem for me at all. But I am not considering vlogging because editing is so not my cup of tea.

So I decided that I would start writing back. And it comes because of several reasons. 

1. I want to document what happen in my life

My life is not, like, a very interesting one. I literally spend most of my holiday in my room. But if something do happen or if an event takes a place in my life, I want to record it so that I can look back and smile at what I have been experienced. I used to have a blog when I was in early years of secondary school, so I think everyone knows why I privated the blog. I am just too young back then and my mind was just too pure and innocent. Haha.

2. I want to write

I want to find a way to express my emotion, my frustration and also my happiness. As someone who talks a lot, I just can't talk to the people around me about my problems and all. I am a happy go lucky person, so I find it hard to express myself in front of people that I used to laugh with all the time. So sometimes I write in a chat with myself in WhatsApp and also Telegram. I rant on everything that happen that made me pissed off. 

3. I want to share

Rather than throwing my emotions out in a blog, I would rather write positive things. I remember those times when I was searching about something related to my study and I found really limited blogs talking about it so it really didn't help me. I blame people for not writing because sharing your experience might help someone else. But then, who am I to blame? So I start a blog (again) so I can share what I know and what I have been through hoping that people will benefit from it.

So that's it for my first post. I really think I should write something an be consistent. Better to start small that nothing at all. 

1427
250118

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to: skip songs shortcut (windows 10)

recipe: aglio olio tomyam

book: stigma by muharikah