give

Assalamualaikum and good evening. It's 12.34 a.m. now and I feel like writing. I thought I should write it as soon as possible so that I won't forget.

[credit]
Back when I was still in high school, I am not the kind of person who always offers her food to people. I would share it only if people ask for it. Since I can't say no. I don't really mind sharing my money or giving some to people. But when it comes to food, it's all mine.
I have a friend, a high school friend, who is always sharing her food with people. Even if she has little, she would share.

I am inspired by her. So when I entered university, I learn to give more instead of being stingy. I would offer people my food. I would treat people sometimes but not often. Despite everything, I am still a student who would always, like always, have financial problems. If I have a test or quiz the next day, I would do something good by helping others or treat others and ask them to pray for my test. See what I did there ;)

When you give more, you earn more.

At first, I don't really pay attention to the rewards that I will get if I give more. I am satisfied with myself if I can help people in any kind of way.

Little did I know, Allah has never put a blind eye on any simple things we, His servants, do. He would reward us if not here, it will be in the hereafter.

After I started giving more, I realized that I have been receiving more than ever before. As an example, yesterday people gave me a proper meal for free when I had not taken one. And this afternoon, another person gave me a proper meal too when I need it the most. It's amazing how Allah gives us rezki at the right time and at the right place.

This beautiful soul has made me realized that you have nothing to lose if you give. The rezki will come to you in a way or another. Trust me. And this beautiful soul has also thought me that whatever you do, people are watching you and they might follow after you. So do good things, so that people can take that after you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to: skip songs shortcut (windows 10)

recipe: aglio olio tomyam

book: stigma by muharikah